– When playing blackjack you want to beat the dealer without going over 21. You can and will learn what the house rules are in blackjack games by reading the rules right on the table or even asking the dealer.
– Dealers must play according to the house rules, not you. This is where you have the advantage in blackjack.
– If you are dealt a natural, turn your cards so all can see and be happy!
– Getting insurance (or even money) allows you to insure your natural against your dealer getting a possible natural. Please do not get sucked into this. It is not recommended that any player purchase insurance.
– When splitting a pair, you are making your hand two new separate hands, each hand has a bet equal to your original bet you placed at the beginning of the hand.
– If you double down, you are actually doubling your bet and your hand gets one additional card.
– When playing exclusive bet, basic strategy will match you to the casino, mostly when you are playing a single deck game. Keep in mind that if multiple decks are in play, the house will still have a slight advantage though.
– For the most part, the common player who isn’t using a strategy gives the house a 2-3% advantage.
– If you are a savvy player, you will definitely take advantage of all kinds of favorable conditions and stay away from the unfavorable ones.
– You should always keep in mind that even when you are playing under the best conditions, you can still lose.
– This game is fun to play and you should treat it as just that. Players may win big or lose big.
– American baccarat consists of two different forms of the game. Full-scale, and more formal is baccarat. Then there is Mini-baccarat, known as the less formal version of the game. These games are played by the same basic rules, but mini-baccarat is recommended if you are not willing to bet huge amounts of money.
– As a baccarat player, you only have one decision to make – what and how much you want to bet. Both you and the banker have hands that will be played out by the rules of the game.
– In Baccarat, the house has only a small advantage. 1.36% on player bets and 1.17% on banker bets.
– Craps is definitely one of the fastest and most exciting of all casino games. Even though dice are thrown by one person at a time, betting on the outcome is very exciting and it is a group effort. You will often see a hot roller leading the pack before each throw of the dice. You can hear it from a distance when someone is having a streak of luck throwing the dice. Check it out.
– You will see that the same shooter throws the dice until they roll a seven.
– The best thing for right bettors is to bet on come and pass bets, with full odds on both of these bets.
– The best thing for a wrong bettor is to place bets on don’t pass and don’t come bets, with full odds on both of these bets.
– You should also know that center bets are only good for the house.